Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
#Saranghaeyo
Tuesday, 27 November 2012,
Why do I think the text in this picture is one of the lyrics of Lover Boy? Actually, next week I'm going to Bali and now I'm downloading songs from the laptop into my mp3 player so that I could listen to it on the plane. And of course I'll listen to Lover Boy all over again because I really love that song.BTW at my profile, there's a Quote section right? Actually, that's a lyric that Minhyuk sang in Lover Boy. I really love tat song and I could tell they are really good artists.. Anyway, I just knew that BTOB will come to Malaysia this December! I was like OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! At first I really want to go to there concert but I can't.. My mom won't let me though..I think..Anyway, I showed one of my guy friends the GURUPOP SHOW:BTOB EP11 PART 2. The part when they had to do the sexy buing buing. Then, my friend said he felt gay while watching it.. I was like LOL! I want to explain to you guys correctly.
TITLE: RANDOM
PICTURE: I JUST FOUND IT SIMILAR TO THE TITTLE
POST: BASED ON THE PICTURE
THIS PART: I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS WILL THINK THE WHOLE POST IS RANDOM
Random-est! I want to go now. So for the short farewell, I'm giving you this..\
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
#Saranghaeyo
Tuesday, 27 November 2012,
Why do I think the text in this picture is one of the lyrics of Lover Boy? Actually, next week I'm going to Bali and now I'm downloading songs from the laptop into my mp3 player so that I could listen to it on the plane. And of course I'll listen to Lover Boy all over again because I really love that song.BTW at my profile, there's a Quote section right? Actually, that's a lyric that Minhyuk sang in Lover Boy. I really love tat song and I could tell they are really good artists.. Anyway, I just knew that BTOB will come to Malaysia this December! I was like OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! At first I really want to go to there concert but I can't.. My mom won't let me though..I think..Anyway, I showed one of my guy friends the GURUPOP SHOW:BTOB EP11 PART 2. The part when they had to do the sexy buing buing. Then, my friend said he felt gay while watching it.. I was like LOL! I want to explain to you guys correctly.
TITLE: RANDOM
PICTURE: I JUST FOUND IT SIMILAR TO THE TITTLE
POST: BASED ON THE PICTURE
THIS PART: I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS WILL THINK THE WHOLE POST IS RANDOM
Random-est! I want to go now. So for the short farewell, I'm giving you this..\
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?