Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Red.Blue.Yellow
Saturday, 24 November 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mdz872dxzb1rbavh7o1_500_large
Today, I'm going to watch the Twilight:Breaking Down Part 2 with the girls from my mother's side and one male..
Yay! I'm so happy! My mom is still haven't finish the book yet. There's a few pages left and finish. I'm not reading it because I don't want to.. I think I better just watch the movie than read that BIG BOOK. Yesterday, I posted a #HappyBirthday entry for L.Joe right? I literally forgot that 22nd is Eunkwang's birthday.. I just remembered it when Peniel posted the dinner picture.. I was like "WHEN IS HIS BIRTHDAY?!" Then I remembered it was on the 22nd.. Mianhae! AGAIN! *smacks self* Pabo me.. The title is just random.. I don't have any idea what to put it,so I just put RED.BLUE.YELLOW.. Oh, and I'm watching May Queen now.. I really love Kim Yoo Jung and Park Gun Tae. I think they are the perfect couple ever! 
Tumblr_ma44y7osap1r53x9ro1_500_large
See? They are the perfect couple ever! Yoojung is so cute! She is the same age as me (international age) and  I bet they are going to date each other when they grow up because they are perfect for each other. I knew them from Strong Heart and I literally, ship them! Guntae is so handsome and Yoojung is really pretty and I really hate that stepmother! She is so mean! She always curses Yoojung!(in the drama) I just want to kill her. *calms self* And I really love their OSTGoodbye to Romance and 39.5.You guys better stop the blog song first then you can watch the video..and now I'll say Goodbye for now..







←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum