Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
#MinhyukDay
Thursday, 29 November 2012,
I put a lot of afford making this picture..It took me about 2 hours to do it..Yes today is my bias, the visual/rapper/vocalist/front from BTOB, Lee Minhyuk.. Well, happy birthday.I bet in either today or tomorrow (depends) Peniel will upload Minhyuk's birthday dinner.Maybe..I don't know. I bet he is so happy right now.Well this is his first birthday after debuting and maybe he is hyper right now..I just hope he doesn't go drunk tonight..Creds to weheartit.com for the picture. Well, here's a message to Minhyuk. Maybe he will pass through my blog or not..
Happy Birthday, Lee Minhyuk Oppa! You are the cute,handsome, knows how to rap,has a good voice and the person I fell in love with.(as a bias only). I hope you will be happy and rarely sick..I hope you will make lots and lots of money and I'm happy to say, I hope you will successful in your life either your actor life or singing life or maybe your variety life? And also I really hope you like the picture even if you don't know about it..TT3TT..And one last thing! FOREVER MELODY and Saranghae!
OMG. I'm just *perasan* now...Hey, I know some of you love him, and so do I and please don't steal or copy my ideas.I put a lot of afford to do it..and please if you want to do it please use your brain for once and don't steal others ideas.And don't claim their are yours. IT'S MINE! MY AFFORD PICTURE! *over reacting* Haha .I want to go shower now byebye!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
#MinhyukDay
Thursday, 29 November 2012,
I put a lot of afford making this picture..It took me about 2 hours to do it..Yes today is my bias, the visual/rapper/vocalist/front from BTOB, Lee Minhyuk.. Well, happy birthday.I bet in either today or tomorrow (depends) Peniel will upload Minhyuk's birthday dinner.Maybe..I don't know. I bet he is so happy right now.Well this is his first birthday after debuting and maybe he is hyper right now..I just hope he doesn't go drunk tonight..Creds to weheartit.com for the picture. Well, here's a message to Minhyuk. Maybe he will pass through my blog or not..
Happy Birthday, Lee Minhyuk Oppa! You are the cute,handsome, knows how to rap,has a good voice and the person I fell in love with.(as a bias only). I hope you will be happy and rarely sick..I hope you will make lots and lots of money and I'm happy to say, I hope you will successful in your life either your actor life or singing life or maybe your variety life? And also I really hope you like the picture even if you don't know about it..TT3TT..And one last thing! FOREVER MELODY and Saranghae!
OMG. I'm just *perasan* now...Hey, I know some of you love him, and so do I and please don't steal or copy my ideas.I put a lot of afford to do it..and please if you want to do it please use your brain for once and don't steal others ideas.And don't claim their are yours. IT'S MINE! MY AFFORD PICTURE! *over reacting* Haha .I want to go shower now byebye!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?