Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
L.O.V.E
Wednesday, 21 November 2012,
It's epic when we love someone that we used to hate right? We denied it at first but now we will be like "I LOVE YOU _____" Random-est things I do.Bored as usual.Pissed because Gurupop didn't do the show. Act normal that's what I say. Loving someone in private.Common yes? People gets jealous in other words JELLY! *meow* Anyway, I'm boredddddddddd~~ So I searched pics and twitter updates and more.. You can tell no? Who is bored like me? *rises hand*
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AGREE? OMG so random! I LIKE IT,LIKE IT,LIKE IT -Beautiful Target by B1A4
Yesterday,someone sang "NO MERCY" at my mengaji class. He also did the dance and I was like " So do you know all the members?"sarcastically and he TOTALLY IGNORED ME! I just want to punch him in the face! But I didn't..*slaps self* Now I want to go now so byebye!
MIANHAE! FOR THE RANDOM-EST THINGS I SAID IN THIS POST!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
L.O.V.E
Wednesday, 21 November 2012,
It's epic when we love someone that we used to hate right? We denied it at first but now we will be like "I LOVE YOU _____" Random-est things I do.Bored as usual.Pissed because Gurupop didn't do the show. Act normal that's what I say. Loving someone in private.Common yes? People gets jealous in other words JELLY! *meow* Anyway, I'm boredddddddddd~~ So I searched pics and twitter updates and more.. You can tell no? Who is bored like me? *rises hand*
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AGREE? OMG so random! I LIKE IT,LIKE IT,LIKE IT -Beautiful Target by B1A4
Yesterday,someone sang "NO MERCY" at my mengaji class. He also did the dance and I was like " So do you know all the members?"sarcastically and he TOTALLY IGNORED ME! I just want to punch him in the face! But I didn't..*slaps self* Now I want to go now so byebye!
MIANHAE! FOR THE RANDOM-EST THINGS I SAID IN THIS POST!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?