Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
It's All Lies
Saturday, 10 November 2012,

Officially, I have ended my Form 1 studies. I'm kinda sad because I lost my wallet. Yup. My wallet that contains money,my phone, my ID card and library card. My mom already cancelled my phone number and about my ID (in Malaysia we called it IC),I woke up super super early to go to Putrajaya to do another IC card,so I supposed to take it today, but my parents are so lazy, they didn't take time to get it. *sobs* anyway my phone is gone,so, so long B.A.P pictures in my phone. TT3TT. Since I have an asianfanfics.com acc, I'm starting to like EXO. Like both of the group neither EXO-K or EXO-M, and of course I have a bias from each group, so Exo-k is *drumrolls* Baekhyun and Sehun. BOTH OF THEM ARE SO CUTE! And for EXO-M *drumrolls* Luhan.Oh and I'm starting to kinda like Infinite? Before, I just like their music but now I'm in love with them? I think. *Inspirits don't hate me* At first I like Sungjong, then Woohyun. Now L aka Kim Myungsoo.I think I like them three.Sungjong looks like a girl but he's kinda HOT.Woohyun well HE IS HOT and Myungsoo hmmm HOT! *trolls*



SEE?
Meow~Meow~ Haha and TEENTOP! Well I do LOVE THEM SINCE * especially Chunji,Niel,Changjo,L.Joe and C.A.P! Ricky fans don't kill me* It's not like I don't like Ricky, I just well I don't like him that much you know. He is still cute but I rarely read his fanfic either with an OC or not and I don't remember when I saw Ricky in a variety show. OMG! ONCE I TOLD MY FRIEND THAT C.A.P LOOKS SO HANDSOME! *faints*
I can't find any of his good pictures with black hair.Yesterday, I watched TEENTOP performed at Immortal Songs 2. Yes, I recorded it, so I could see them perform all over again. He looks so cute with that hat of his and with his smile! I almost shouted my heart out! I was soooooooooooo sad when they were beaten by Noel.It's over. Don't cry about it. Now bye bye! and one last question about you reading my blog post. *trools*
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
It's All Lies
Saturday, 10 November 2012,

Officially, I have ended my Form 1 studies. I'm kinda sad because I lost my wallet. Yup. My wallet that contains money,my phone, my ID card and library card. My mom already cancelled my phone number and about my ID (in Malaysia we called it IC),I woke up super super early to go to Putrajaya to do another IC card,so I supposed to take it today, but my parents are so lazy, they didn't take time to get it. *sobs* anyway my phone is gone,so, so long B.A.P pictures in my phone. TT3TT. Since I have an asianfanfics.com acc, I'm starting to like EXO. Like both of the group neither EXO-K or EXO-M, and of course I have a bias from each group, so Exo-k is *drumrolls* Baekhyun and Sehun. BOTH OF THEM ARE SO CUTE! And for EXO-M *drumrolls* Luhan.Oh and I'm starting to kinda like Infinite? Before, I just like their music but now I'm in love with them? I think. *Inspirits don't hate me* At first I like Sungjong, then Woohyun. Now L aka Kim Myungsoo.I think I like them three.Sungjong looks like a girl but he's kinda HOT.Woohyun well HE IS HOT and Myungsoo hmmm HOT! *trolls*



SEE?
Meow~Meow~ Haha and TEENTOP! Well I do LOVE THEM SINCE * especially Chunji,Niel,Changjo,L.Joe and C.A.P! Ricky fans don't kill me* It's not like I don't like Ricky, I just well I don't like him that much you know. He is still cute but I rarely read his fanfic either with an OC or not and I don't remember when I saw Ricky in a variety show. OMG! ONCE I TOLD MY FRIEND THAT C.A.P LOOKS SO HANDSOME! *faints*
I can't find any of his good pictures with black hair.Yesterday, I watched TEENTOP performed at Immortal Songs 2. Yes, I recorded it, so I could see them perform all over again. He looks so cute with that hat of his and with his smile! I almost shouted my heart out! I was soooooooooooo sad when they were beaten by Noel.It's over. Don't cry about it. Now bye bye! and one last question about you reading my blog post. *trools*
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?