Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



#HappyBirthday
Friday, 23 November 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mduqcos8wn1rzu039o1_500_large

I know it's almost about 2 hours more till midnight, but I'm so sorry! I forgot that today is L.Joe oppa's birthday! I think it's about 1 hour till midnight in Korea, I'M SO SORRY BYUNGHUN OPPA! That's why I always thinking about L.Joe oppa today! MIANHAE! *smacks self* anyway this is a message to L.Joe oppa, if he even read this though, 

Happy Birthday, Lee Byung Hun aka L.Joe Oppa aka #HoneyLJoe or Cool grandma. The rapper of Teentop, most good looking in Teentop,the uprising kpop group in the world. Won hearts of many many many did I say MANY?! girls around the world young nor old.(does old people do love them? curious though) anyway Mianhae I did forgot your birthday today until this one post that tells that today is your birthday. OMG! *bows* and OPPA SARANGHAE! In other words, I LOVE YOU! 

And I want to say that I'm proudly to say, I'm a proud MALAYSIAN ANGEL! I wish Gurupop just invite them in their show and I'LL WATCH IT LIVE!!!!!!!! AND WILL TELL THEM I LOVE THEM! and Daniel and San E oppa too. Anyway, I found a BAEKYUN gif picture (random) aka BACON!


Please be calm to all those Exo fans. Oh, I heard that Exo doesn't have a fandom name yet. SO WHO THE HELL INVENTED THE EXOTIC FANDOM NAME?! But the name suits them... I found a picture my friend posted in Instagram, saying "Don't call yourself Exotics because Exo doesn't have a fandom name yet." as I remember it correctly..I think it is just a rumour and FYI kinda like Exo now..Now now don't be mad at me okay. I'm just saying. 

*waves* byebye..



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum