Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Earth to Jealousy
Monday, 19 November 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m8mer3vtmb1rbavh7o1_500_large

As you know. The M/V  I told you about at the previous post was out today. Sorry for the false information.The M/V that was released is 60 sec not Another Me. I'm kinda jelly at the girl who got a kiss from Myungsoo! I'M SO JELLY! But it's just acting, right? Just imagine that the girl is you and don't fight about this little things. It's just jealousy and for that I know because I'm jealous too. We are human, that's a normal thing to do.Even a cold guy can get super jealous, right? Well, if you guys didn't watch it yet, YOU BETTER WATCH IT NOW!!!!  for the last time, I'm jelly and I'm happy at the same time.Now, buh-bye!

Tumblr_mdq6fatfwn1rwr7pfo1_500_large


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum