. Fond for
Cutie Player
Tuesday, 27 November 2012,
Hey did you guys remember the post I said about the counting numbers with cuteness right? Now I already know it's real name which is *drum rolls* The TITLE! And you guys know right what is on the 29th November right? I won't MISS IT! How could I will forgot my top biases! It's LEE MINHYUK's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I really going to edit his picture and MAKE A FREAKING EDIT PICTURE! I will edit his picture today or tomorrow and I'll submit it in a post.. I really like LEE MINHYUK *spazz* Well, he is the visual/front/rapper/vocalist of BTOB right? Anyway, I think I sound like a perv right now because I'm going to say this once, some BTOB members are freaking HOT!





I think this is a scene from their
MTV DIARY, when they went to Singapore.They were swimming. (
BTW look at their abs! *spazz*)
Ilhoon is so cute! Minhyuk and Hyunsik! *drools* Sungjae! What are you doing behind there? I'm so spazzing right now! They are so
HOT! So, you guys could just drools at them. I don't mind.And another thing! Creds to this
GIRL for sharing this pictures!
AND TOMORROW I'M GOING TO WATCH GURUPOP SHOW LIVE! I hope! Because I might be still dozed off then
.I JUST CAN HOPE! The guests are
C-CLOWN! I just started to like them. I think I like one of them named
Kangjun.I watched their MV
Far Away and
I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG! Sometimes
C-CLOWN reminds me of
BTOB. Well one of the members supposed to debuted in
BTOB but due to his health he couldn't.. *sad* So he debuted in
C-CLOWN.. But still I love their song!Hehe I want to go now, so byebye!
AND don't forget to help me in this QUEST to get a
B1A4 TRIED TO WALK album! Please help me!
PLEASE HELP!

←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Cutie Player
Tuesday, 27 November 2012,
Hey did you guys remember the post I said about the counting numbers with cuteness right? Now I already know it's real name which is *drum rolls* The TITLE! And you guys know right what is on the 29th November right? I won't MISS IT! How could I will forgot my top biases! It's LEE MINHYUK's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I really going to edit his picture and MAKE A FREAKING EDIT PICTURE! I will edit his picture today or tomorrow and I'll submit it in a post.. I really like LEE MINHYUK *spazz* Well, he is the visual/front/rapper/vocalist of BTOB right? Anyway, I think I sound like a perv right now because I'm going to say this once, some BTOB members are freaking HOT!





I think this is a scene from their
MTV DIARY, when they went to Singapore.They were swimming. (
BTW look at their abs! *spazz*)
Ilhoon is so cute! Minhyuk and Hyunsik! *drools* Sungjae! What are you doing behind there? I'm so spazzing right now! They are so
HOT! So, you guys could just drools at them. I don't mind.And another thing! Creds to this
GIRL for sharing this pictures!
AND TOMORROW I'M GOING TO WATCH GURUPOP SHOW LIVE! I hope! Because I might be still dozed off then
.I JUST CAN HOPE! The guests are
C-CLOWN! I just started to like them. I think I like one of them named
Kangjun.I watched their MV
Far Away and
I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG! Sometimes
C-CLOWN reminds me of
BTOB. Well one of the members supposed to debuted in
BTOB but due to his health he couldn't.. *sad* So he debuted in
C-CLOWN.. But still I love their song!Hehe I want to go now, so byebye!
AND don't forget to help me in this QUEST to get a
B1A4 TRIED TO WALK album! Please help me!
PLEASE HELP!

←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?