Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Cuteness
Thursday, 15 November 2012, 0 comment(s)



Hey! Look at MIN HYUK'S SEXY LIPS! *faints*

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm melting with his sexy aegyo! I just watched the show and IT WAS FREAKING GOOD! I love it! They are so cute and I want that MCDONALD! I loved Ilhoon's and Minhyuk's sexy aegyo but when it's Hyunsik's turn, he suddenly slapped his FREAKING BUTT! I was like LOL! I laughed so hard I could hardly die! So, anyway I made a Gurupop acc. I knew about Gurupop when I posted the FROG ZELO photo! Then, I knew about their show when I was listening to 'Lover Boy' all over again and they posted a comment about it. At first, I ignored it but just now I was looking at some of Minhyuk's photos when suddenly I saw MANY MANY MANY PHOTOS OF THEM AT THE SHOW! But sadly I missed the LIVE show. But their dancing was great! I'm fanitic with them now! I couldn't help it with their various personality,appearance and etc! Hehe. Anyway, talking about BTOB again. I made a gif picture about them and of course I want to thank to 1004 subs for the video. 


I know it's kinda fast. Ignore that. I just love the COUNTING NUMBERS WITH CUTENESS!
YAY! I'm happy! I could do a gif for now on! Now let's wrap this up with a dance!


Changsub is being ignored and Peniel is a CHICAGO BTOB DOG!



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum