Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Angelic
Friday, 16 November 2012,
As you know,today is the maknae of Teentop,Changjo's birthday. Congrats! I mean Happy Birthday! I just knew it from allkpop *looks at the ground* Not a very good thing. Haha. Other than that, happy birthday. That is the only thing I could do because I can't send anything now, right? It's too late. Oh and their juniors, 100% I don't like them that much. But some of them are super cute! I don't remember their names though.. Silly me. Oh and for your information, this is only a short update. I'm bored. Maybe I should continue writing my fanfic and maybe skype with my friends? Haha maybe. Now I want to practice for my piano exam. Haha now bye!Oh and I found this picture which is so cool!Enjoy!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Angelic
Friday, 16 November 2012,
As you know,today is the maknae of Teentop,Changjo's birthday. Congrats! I mean Happy Birthday! I just knew it from allkpop *looks at the ground* Not a very good thing. Haha. Other than that, happy birthday. That is the only thing I could do because I can't send anything now, right? It's too late. Oh and their juniors, 100% I don't like them that much. But some of them are super cute! I don't remember their names though.. Silly me. Oh and for your information, this is only a short update. I'm bored. Maybe I should continue writing my fanfic and maybe skype with my friends? Haha maybe. Now I want to practice for my piano exam. Haha now bye!Oh and I found this picture which is so cool!Enjoy!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?