Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
L to the A
Wednesday, 24 October 2012,
Hello! It's been awhile since my last post right? I really like the pic above. It is so PRETTY! The title is so random. I don't know what to put so I put L to the A. I'm kinda busy nowadays cos I'm stressing from the new learning system. Anyway I didn't go to school today cos I have a fever. It is just a slight fever. I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY ASTRO IS BACK TO NORMAL! Apparently, my astro was not functioning properly because at first we thought the remote was having problems then suddenly my tv can't record nor booked my favorite shows. Talking about shows, since To the beautiful you ended, I'm addicted to My Daughter, The Flower. I know it was aired last year but still! Every time Chae-kyung and Sang-kyuk scene, I will be shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" like a maniac. Haha anyway I really love it! creds to One HD

Talking about korean. Yesterday, My BM teacher asked us which destination for holidays are the most famous now? so I just randomly while reading my novel and said "Korea" Then, my teacher said "Correct" I was shocked and my teacher said" Yeah, with all the Gangnam Style and the Kpop thing, Korea is famous now.." I was like seriously? Haha anyway I want to go now so byebye!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
L to the A
Wednesday, 24 October 2012,
Hello! It's been awhile since my last post right? I really like the pic above. It is so PRETTY! The title is so random. I don't know what to put so I put L to the A. I'm kinda busy nowadays cos I'm stressing from the new learning system. Anyway I didn't go to school today cos I have a fever. It is just a slight fever. I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY ASTRO IS BACK TO NORMAL! Apparently, my astro was not functioning properly because at first we thought the remote was having problems then suddenly my tv can't record nor booked my favorite shows. Talking about shows, since To the beautiful you ended, I'm addicted to My Daughter, The Flower. I know it was aired last year but still! Every time Chae-kyung and Sang-kyuk scene, I will be shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" like a maniac. Haha anyway I really love it! creds to One HD

Talking about korean. Yesterday, My BM teacher asked us which destination for holidays are the most famous now? so I just randomly while reading my novel and said "Korea" Then, my teacher said "Correct" I was shocked and my teacher said" Yeah, with all the Gangnam Style and the Kpop thing, Korea is famous now.." I was like seriously? Haha anyway I want to go now so byebye!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?