Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



I Dreamted Berries
Saturday, 6 October 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mbff8yeixo1rxr5c3o1_500_large
This picture suits with the title..

Actually my mom just got back from Cameron Highland and she bought a lot of strawberries! I meant A LOT! and IT IS SO SOUR! Haha anyway I just change the blog song! It's  I DREAM by 15&. They uploaded the song TODAY and I'm the 301-302th viewer!(maybe) Well I watched the video 1 hour after they uploaded it.I AM ONE OF THEIR FANS! Although I don't know what's their fan name..Anyway here's a photo of them.
302566_497225173635924_896727691_n_large
Aren't they cute? They also have GREAT VOICES!!!!!! I'm so happy that JiMin already debuted! well you guys should watch their video! IT IS SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME! *derp* ANYWAY I want to go to sleep now so byebye!




←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum