Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Cute Specs.
Tuesday, 2 October 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mb30mgksjd1rygrtfo1_500_large
GOSH! That's my ideal man..(not really. but his cute~)
Anyway I want those cute specs that only cost us like about RM5 - 10!I'm so jealous with my other friends who bought them! Y CANT I BUY THOSE CUTE SPECSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tumblr_m6b2e3ecif1qjfswho1_500_large
SEEEEEE??????????????? IT IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *trolls*
I want the specs that has a pink ribbon..( too girly? WELL I'M A GIRL U KNOW!) WAIT I WANT IT ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! *muhahahahahahhahahahahahaha* This is kinda a long post..Well there's pictures so it's kinda long. But still I WANT IT! AND ALSO AN INSTAX 
Tumblr_ln1hfkpfd71qlaa6wo1_500_large
But my mom said ''But the pics can't be upload to the computer.'' in my heart ''SO WHAT? I WANT IT!'' Then my dad bought me a WIFI camera by SAMSUNG 
2012-01-026dv300ffront-with-image-e1325675424207_large
But mine is Blue and Silver colour... But it is exactly like the pic above..Well here's the real pic..*scared*
Well that's for today..Hope this post is long enough...


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum