Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Sakura Tea
Wednesday, 26 September 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_manh82ey021qic8fko1_500_large
Is the such tea called Sakura Tea? No?Maybe there is...Who knows right? Anyway I think I want to update my blog skin..The blog song is Sad Song by Baek Ah Yeon. Her Debut song..Love the song..and LOVE HER! She is sooo pretty! Oh and Park Ji Min the winner of KPOP STAR SEASON 1 will be debut in October in a duo group 15& I think? I don't remember..Anyway I'm so happy coz my father bought me a bracelet from tofebruary.com It is pretty! If I got the bracelet I will post the picture okay? Anyway this is a very simple post and very short sooooooooo BYE!!!! Wanna go shower now..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum