Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Lé Saranghae.
Sunday, 2 September 2012,
Hey! It's me again! Okay now I already have a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know I'm kinda lost..anyway I do open it sometimes..I just made it the past 2 weeks..Yeah when it was started the 1 week holiday for Hari Raya..Anyway I'm at my friend's house celebrating Hari Raya..Still watng for my other friends to come though..Well that's about it actually..I don't have anything to tell you anymore..So bored..Maybe I will post another one today..Maybe. Bye Bye..*waving*
P/S: Love the acoustic cover No Mercy by B.A.P and actually it is the new song I put in this blog, hehe.
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Lé Saranghae.
Sunday, 2 September 2012,
Hey! It's me again! Okay now I already have a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know I'm kinda lost..anyway I do open it sometimes..I just made it the past 2 weeks..Yeah when it was started the 1 week holiday for Hari Raya..Anyway I'm at my friend's house celebrating Hari Raya..Still watng for my other friends to come though..Well that's about it actually..I don't have anything to tell you anymore..So bored..Maybe I will post another one today..Maybe. Bye Bye..*waving*
P/S: Love the acoustic cover No Mercy by B.A.P and actually it is the new song I put in this blog, hehe.
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?