Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



BlueBerries
Saturday, 8 September 2012, 0 comment(s)


1095_large
Anyeong! Today I want to tell you a little story about the title above..Since I was a kid (maybe 8 or 9 like that) I started to love blueberries.Like seriously LOVE! After school I always bought blueberry sweets..it only cost about 50 cents I think? Then I was 11 or 12 years old, I started to love the peach flavoured tea..I started to love it when I bought the tea at school and it was SO GOOD! So if I have the enough money to buy it, I will buy it.. But blueberries are still my favourite flavour. If I saw anything edible that is blue for example blueberry cheese cake, blue coral ice blended, blue lagoon , blue raspberry slush and blue berry tea , I WILL BUY THOSE YUMMY BLUE THINGY! anyway sorry for the excitement. I just drank blueberry tea bought it at a shop near my house..well got to go, bye!
 p/s: I change my blog song..It is a guitar cover by Sungha Jung. The song is That XX by G-Dragon.. Sungha Jung is a guitarist genius.

 Img_0506_large
He's cute right?? -faints from excitement-
Oh and this is one of his guitar covers.You should stop my blog song thank you..


This video is from 5 years ago.Now I will show you the now video..

It's a big difference right? Now he is so handsome..He used to featured in Star King. A Korean Show which aired almost around the world! well bye. 


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum