Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Electric Shock.
Tuesday, 21 August 2012, 0 comment(s)


Hi! well I'm at my hometown now. I'm just chilling here and there. I'm so bored here! Luckily my brother brought the NINTENDO WII! I could play my games here but sadly my brother and my cousins( boys will always be boys) don't give me a second to play it! If someone plays the wii (2 people), then the others will play the laptop,IPad and IPhone..GIVE ME ONE OF THOSE WILL YOU??!Well about the title, I got electric shocked by my camera. My cousin was transfer-ing her photo and mine from my camera to her computer. Then when I want to take out the USB cable from the computer, I got a electric shock! and also my other cousin! well i want to do other stuff so byebye.


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum