Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Sports Day.
Sunday, 24 June 2012,
Hey! Today is my school's Sports Day.I'm so annoyed when the other team beats my team in any category.Well I only participate in 'tarik tali' and marching.Well I have been pushing my butts off all week but still we are at the third place over 4 places.Maybe it's because of minimum participants in each category.Well who knows? maybe we won the trophy.(actually I don't know because I went home early..>.<) oh and tomorrow I don't have school tomorrow..Yay! Oh and above is a badge I bought at my brother's Sports Day.(yeah, mine and his are at the same day..) After my mom picked me up from school,we went to my bro's school.Then I bought the badge( above pic) actually my friend helped me write my name is korean.It's so pretty!Well I want to go now so bye bye!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Sports Day.
Sunday, 24 June 2012,
Hey! Today is my school's Sports Day.I'm so annoyed when the other team beats my team in any category.Well I only participate in 'tarik tali' and marching.Well I have been pushing my butts off all week but still we are at the third place over 4 places.Maybe it's because of minimum participants in each category.Well who knows? maybe we won the trophy.(actually I don't know because I went home early..>.<) oh and tomorrow I don't have school tomorrow..Yay! Oh and above is a badge I bought at my brother's Sports Day.(yeah, mine and his are at the same day..) After my mom picked me up from school,we went to my bro's school.Then I bought the badge( above pic) actually my friend helped me write my name is korean.It's so pretty!Well I want to go now so bye bye!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?