Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Malay Classic
Saturday, 2 June 2012,
Well tonight is the PLC annual thingy...The theme is Malay Classic/Melayu Klasik..I'll be wearing a kinda like a kebaya..Anyhow,I went to the hospital 2 days ago to visit my aunt..In the hospital there's Dome and Starbucks.I was like''Is this a hospital or a shopping mall??'Then we met my aunt at Dome.Then suddenly I saw a guy wearing a pink shirt who looks like a chinese.When we got closer to my aunt's table,I saw the pink shirt guy is my uncle!I'm like ''Seriously?Did he got plastic surgery or what??''Then we went up to my aunt's room and there's a lot of food but I didn't take any of them..Then my uncle said to me''Puteri, makanlah sikit..(Princess,eat some)I'm so annoyed by it..Well I got to go.I have to get ready to go to my hotel..
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Malay Classic
Saturday, 2 June 2012,
Well tonight is the PLC annual thingy...The theme is Malay Classic/Melayu Klasik..I'll be wearing a kinda like a kebaya..Anyhow,I went to the hospital 2 days ago to visit my aunt..In the hospital there's Dome and Starbucks.I was like''Is this a hospital or a shopping mall??'Then we met my aunt at Dome.Then suddenly I saw a guy wearing a pink shirt who looks like a chinese.When we got closer to my aunt's table,I saw the pink shirt guy is my uncle!I'm like ''Seriously?Did he got plastic surgery or what??''Then we went up to my aunt's room and there's a lot of food but I didn't take any of them..Then my uncle said to me''Puteri, makanlah sikit..(Princess,eat some)I'm so annoyed by it..Well I got to go.I have to get ready to go to my hotel..
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?