Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Secret Garden..
Sunday, 20 May 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m3zon2jg3z1rnh8t9o1_500_large
Hello!My father bought a pair of sunglasses!he said that maybe he wants to give it to me because I'm the only one who is perfect wearing it..the glasses are like in the pic above but in purple..And, I just edited my blog.I know it's kinda messy but that doesn't matter..Just now I was looking at my friend's blog,then I saw a picture  I took of my friends..well I used my other friends camera so I think she uploaded it in facebook..
Nice huh? maybe my friend edit it..anyway the girl with the scarf is Haziqah and the girl beside her is B!then I saw another pick of my friends..(I'm not in there TTwTT)
from top(left to right):Miera,Sam,Haziqah,Batrisya
bottom(left to right):Adlan,Aiman Jaqif(AJ) and Yazid
AJ is Jun Hwa..He's the leader of my class..He's handsome right?compared to Zelo,Zelo is much cuter!Anyway I want  to go now so byebye..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum