Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Hello Zelo?
Saturday, 19 May 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m3jamrd4hy1qdwsc0o2_500_large
Haha my title for this post is so random..XD Anyway I didn't go to piano class because my teacher have to go to surgery..Pity. Next week is one more week I have to do exams..yesterday thanks to my pretty science/geography teacher,I got an idea how to colour my drawing...I got the idea for her clothes.(stalker)
and my English teacher  complimented me..she said she like my combination of colours..I really love B.A.P
especially Zelo..he is so cute..at first I didn't like him.When I saw him in the 'Never Give Up''  MV,I was like in love with him...Now his hair is pink but I don't care because he is still cute...in the picture above Zelo is the last and pink hair dude..I want to go now so bye bye..

History has only 4 questions? I can do it in 50 minutes at least..but it is in subjective,so it's kinda hard..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum