Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Shout me outta the sky~
Friday, 3 February 2012,
Official-LY on 1st February of 2012,At 2050 hours aka 8:50 PM
I SAW A SHOOTING STAR!!
2 days ago I was going to my mengaji class(replacement for the morning class due to curriculum)Then my mom saw a star that was so bright and took the picture of that star,Then I saw a Southern Cross(Ini ialah salah satu buruj ya~)When I was looking at the Southern Cross,Suddenly I saw the something moving and then it was gone,I was like OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!THAT'S A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!!!!!It went so fast so my mom didn't took the pic of that star..the sky was full of stars..and there's some stars that are brightly shining through the night sky..That's the most precious memories of my life.I hope I will see another shooting star later in life....
Esok saya balik kampung,Nanti saya akan berblogging at my kampung kan?Sebenarnya saya tak nak balik kampung sebab malu tentang results UPSR,Sepupu saya dpt 5A'S,Lelaki pulak tu,GERAM!Tapi saya akan lebih pandai dari dia,Maths lah~(perasan)Anyway byebye saya nak edit blog ni,nak pasang lagu baru...dan buang benda-benda yang buat blog saya ni lambat loading..
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Shout me outta the sky~
Friday, 3 February 2012,
Official-LY on 1st February of 2012,At 2050 hours aka 8:50 PM
I SAW A SHOOTING STAR!!
2 days ago I was going to my mengaji class(replacement for the morning class due to curriculum)Then my mom saw a star that was so bright and took the picture of that star,Then I saw a Southern Cross(Ini ialah salah satu buruj ya~)When I was looking at the Southern Cross,Suddenly I saw the something moving and then it was gone,I was like OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!THAT'S A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!!!!!It went so fast so my mom didn't took the pic of that star..the sky was full of stars..and there's some stars that are brightly shining through the night sky..That's the most precious memories of my life.I hope I will see another shooting star later in life....
Esok saya balik kampung,Nanti saya akan berblogging at my kampung kan?Sebenarnya saya tak nak balik kampung sebab malu tentang results UPSR,Sepupu saya dpt 5A'S,Lelaki pulak tu,GERAM!Tapi saya akan lebih pandai dari dia,Maths lah~(perasan)Anyway byebye saya nak edit blog ni,nak pasang lagu baru...dan buang benda-benda yang buat blog saya ni lambat loading..
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?