Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Last Fantasy~
Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_lyywt7pfk61qms67so1_500_large
The title equally is the title of IU's new album.I love the song ''You and I''.It feels like I'm in a fantasy when I hear this song..And plus it is very suitable with my blog theme.Don't cha think?Anyway do you like my new look?Of course it's the same template as before,But it is more nicer than the last one...Equally I want to make a blog template with this template but I accidently  pushed the save button,So I was shouting at the middle of the night screaming at the hotel's pillow..(Yes I made this skin when I was at my hometown)Talking about my hometown,I took some pictures there,I have a cousin name Sean Lee(Yes he is half Chinese and half Malay)So my family and my cousins went to a shopping mall in front of my hotel,We ate at Pizza Hut,After we ate,I brought my camera too then I was gonna took  my cousin,Sean's picture.Then he made the cutest face ever!!I was like ''Wow'' and then I showed the picure at my dad,he said ''Awwww That's cute''Then I showed it at my cousin,His big brother,Sulung  Lee(his name is so weird because he is the eldest and in BM Sulung means eldest kid in the family)anyway he laughed and showed it at his mom,His mom aka my aunt smiled at the picture...xDDDD.Anyway I want to go to sleep now,Tomorrow I have KOKO(This is school curriculum)so see you later!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum