Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



You put a smile in my heart~
Wednesday, 18 January 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_lxx8rlkqne1qfcxpoo1_500_large
Hey It's been awhile since I posted a post.Anyway My blog is different now..At first I want to make a blog skin for the world!but suddenly i forgot that this is my personal blog.Not my tester blog..anyway I'll be taking PBSM,Bahasa Jepun and Memanah...and plus I'm in the RED TEAM!At first I got the yellow team (WHY??I'M THE SAME COLOR AGAIN????)And then I got news that Every Tuesday will have LATIHAN RUMAH SUKAN....(Yellow and Green for SMKS4BK ONLY)I was like wth noooo because jeng jeng jeng....
I have 'KELAS MENGAJI'' on that day so...I can change my team color (because i have a very good reason why..and my mom payed a lot of money to get me in that ''kelas mengaji plus piano plus fardu ain)and btw I have to make 2 blog skins for my friends...TTwTT (cry in real life)both are requested  black and white.One person wants to be greyson chance fantastic!and another one wants black and white only...anyway bye I want to go to sleep now so byebye!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum