Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



I love the year 2011!
Saturday, 31 December 2011, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_lscyvgkyuz1qfwyu2o1_500_large
The year I love Kim Hyun Joong
The year I'm too obsess with Greyson Chance
The year I got UPSR results
The year I made a fanfic
The year I first play TinierMe
The year I missed my friends
The year I'm Grade 1 in Piano
The year I made watermelon juice with a juicer
The year I download Photoshop cs5
The last year of my 'Sekolah Rendah'' years
The year I love Kpop too much
The year I'm a blogger freak
The year I watch many Korean Dramas
The year I switch from kid to Teenager
The year I love all my friends
The year I have too much stress..
The year I first made my own blogskin...
and more..

Wow too much memories..TTwTT anyway BYE!I want to edit my blog so bye bye!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum