Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



I'm so bored now...
Wednesday, 30 November 2011, 0 comment(s)


My dad gives me this watch!

Hey have you seen the picture above?Nice huh?hahaha lol..anyway my dad buys me this for RM 150 and above..It's the original one not the fake one..This is a Korean watch..It's so cool..I didn't ask my dad to buy this..it happen when i was buying my sister a drink..after getting the drinks,I saw my dad at the shop..then my dad said 'Nak tak jam ni?' and i said 'Ok'..at first my dad choose me the pink colour.Then i choose the black colour then I choose this one..My dad said that this is my present for getting 3 A's 2B's..and on the first week of December,My dad will go to United Kingdom,Ausria,Germany and Europe because of his work..Then he said that he won't give me anything for any location..TT.TT...anyway i love it...My mom is sad because my dad will go to over seas for 10 days..more than a week you think?anyway I'm bored now..Today i read two fan fics,The author is Nana Johari..
I love those fanfics..now I'm gonna eat luch so bye!my lunch today is eating US PIZZA..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum