Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
I feel annoyed.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011,

Today,bored
Today kindda Happy
Today,edit blog
Today,Mrs N annoyed me
Today never met my special friend
Today i know someone who's birthday is 24 hours after mine
Today Malaysia vs Syria
Today read Maggi Jane's blog
Today read Nazihah Anuar's blog
Today read other people blogs but never knew them
Today i feel heartless
Today i feel sad
Today i change my blog song
Today i'm known as Miss Otaku
Today i changed my blog name
Today i want to change my blog address
Today i fight with my brother
__________End Off today doings________________
Yesterday edited my blog
Yesterday my dad is at KL
Yesterday i met my special friend
Yesterday my special friend asked me if i have skype
Yesterday i shout at my brother and little sis
Yesterday I feel okay
Yesterday i ate noodles for dinner
Yesterday i cried
Yesterday new students came to my tuisyen center
Yesterday my enemy came to the tuisyen center
Yesterday I feel bored
Yesterday i changed my blog template
Yesterday i tell Mrs N a secret
Yesterday I edited my profile in Tinier me
Yesterday i was random dancing
Yesterday i was very tired
Yesterday i was very greedy for not giving my brother the lap top
Yesterday my brother was yelled at by my mother for breaking a egg and the egg fell on his T-shirt
Yesterday my friend was very funny
Yesterday my neighbour came to my house
Yesterday i'm so heartless
Yesterday i was offline in Tinier me because my father was mad at my brother and little sis then he mad at me for no reason...
Yesterday I was mad
Yesterday I saw my friend in piano class
Yesterday my teacher teach me about something good
Yesterday many people were tired
Yesterday i paid my piano Grade 1 fees worth RM ***.**
Yesterday i was mad off my internet connection
Yesterday i was annoyed by my friend and he said sole sole soleleh then he said TANIAH TANIAH TANIAH all over again and i was like =='''
Yesterday i feel nothing
now Good night!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
I feel annoyed.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011,

Today,bored
Today kindda Happy
Today,edit blog
Today,Mrs N annoyed me
Today never met my special friend
Today i know someone who's birthday is 24 hours after mine
Today Malaysia vs Syria
Today read Maggi Jane's blog
Today read Nazihah Anuar's blog
Today read other people blogs but never knew them
Today i feel heartless
Today i feel sad
Today i change my blog song
Today i'm known as Miss Otaku
Today i changed my blog name
Today i want to change my blog address
Today i fight with my brother
__________End Off today doings________________
Yesterday edited my blog
Yesterday my dad is at KL
Yesterday i met my special friend
Yesterday my special friend asked me if i have skype
Yesterday i shout at my brother and little sis
Yesterday I feel okay
Yesterday i ate noodles for dinner
Yesterday i cried
Yesterday new students came to my tuisyen center
Yesterday my enemy came to the tuisyen center
Yesterday I feel bored
Yesterday i changed my blog template
Yesterday i tell Mrs N a secret
Yesterday I edited my profile in Tinier me
Yesterday i was random dancing
Yesterday i was very tired
Yesterday i was very greedy for not giving my brother the lap top
Yesterday my brother was yelled at by my mother for breaking a egg and the egg fell on his T-shirt
Yesterday my friend was very funny
Yesterday my neighbour came to my house
Yesterday i'm so heartless
Yesterday i was offline in Tinier me because my father was mad at my brother and little sis then he mad at me for no reason...
Yesterday I was mad
Yesterday I saw my friend in piano class
Yesterday my teacher teach me about something good
Yesterday many people were tired
Yesterday i paid my piano Grade 1 fees worth RM ***.**
Yesterday i was mad off my internet connection
Yesterday i was annoyed by my friend and he said sole sole soleleh then he said TANIAH TANIAH TANIAH all over again and i was like =='''
Yesterday i feel nothing
now Good night!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?