Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Edited.
Tuesday, 22 November 2011, 0 comment(s)



-I wish my room is classic like this T.T-
Bonjour!Anyway I have edit my blog..Nice huh?anyway it looks nice..and it has all of my favorite colours..Yay!and i always dream to go to Paris..after I watch Monte Carlo the movie.I was very sure that i want to go to Paris.I want to shop till i drop!=w= anyway my profile is has more information about me and if you want to talk to me or just want to ask me something just press the 'R' word from the word Paris.
okay?Now I'm tired so bye.Next year I'm taking the Grade 1 piano exam so I'm gonna get a good mark from what i love to do it's music!and in my profile i said that i'm from a world full of creatures right?so i'm the music fairy or the music goddess*perasan*anyway bye..and my mom buys Astro Byond!yay!i want to watch korean dramas!yeah.so bye..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum